I know-we have been terrible with the updates over the past couple of weeks.
Here is a sneak preview of the stories and pictures that will come after the re-entry into the land of highspeed. Until then, this is our last greeting from the southern hemisphere for a while.
- Camping with the Dagoretti Guys, eating nyama choma and getting close and personal with a lion
- Farewells to all of our local peeps...friends, pastors, leaders, frisbee players, teaching partners, family members...lots of food, lots of blessings and invites galore to return.
- Significant time in getting the masters program up and rolling and in a spot where it will run smoothly from afar.
- A trip to a 14th Century Swahili Island in the Indian Ocean with Gideon and Mwix
- Getting our last (hopefully last) round of the stomach biology experiments in...I am taking my cipro as I type.